Suitable for ：Interview N and K1 class
- 10 sessions for the course, parent can enrol the first lesson online
- Free face to face consultation (by appointment only）
- If you are interested, please contact us - Whatsapp：https://chat.whatsapp.com/LoOKR4INj8a6hpcxYkeKaz)
Teachers from First Footprint are familiar various interview process, toddlers need to respond to the various instruction from teachers in short time . Besides cognitive questions, toddlers’s behaviour , manners, and social respond are the keys to success. First Footprint will advise parents on how to response and answering during interview. Interview class conducted by Registered Teacher and Psychology Tutor. Toddlers can learn fast through one-on-one training.
- Improve social performance
- Enhance manners and etiquette
- Strengthen obedience, discipline, and response to instruction
- Increase cognitive, autonomy and problem-solving skills
- Raise self-esteem and ability to face unfamiliar surroundings so that toddlers can realize their potential and enter the best schools.
Kindergarten Interview Course
In order to maintain hygiene, all students and adults must wear socks in class. Adults and children bring their own socks. Only one adult attending a toddler class, such as more than one adult, can wait outside the classroom.
- Typhoon signal 3 or Amber / Red rainstorm warning：Class continue as usual，caretakers shall decide whether to attend the class according to their actual situation
- Typhoon signal 8 or Black rainstorm warning：Class cancel. Substitute class would be arranged within 6 calendar days if the original class is cancelled due to bad weather condition. If the bad weather signal is cancelled before 7am, all classes will resume as usual. If the bad weather signal is still hoisted at 11am, all afternoon class would be cancelled. If the bad weather signal is cancelled before 11am, all afternoon classes would resume as usual.